Wednesday, November 23, 2005

So, when I came back from hosptial I was alittle scared about my garden. After all it had been left all to its self for well over a week. But, I shouldn't have worried. It had grown so much! The cucumber even had a tiny baby cumber and is covered in flowers!

To my suprise this was flowering too! I don't know the scientific name but we call them Christmas Bells (as they flower around Christmas) and I beleive them to be a type of Peruvian Lily.
















This flower is much easier to pick. Can you guess?






















Yep, you right it is the flowers from a rocket!
Hopefully the weather will improve tomorrow and I will be able to show you the shocking progress the rest of the garden has made! AND all the new plants it has in it ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Of course your garden was fine in your absence--you had the whistling guardian! ; )

Lovely photos. Can't wait to see more.

11:40 PM  
Blogger eat stuff said...

LOL

YEs the whistling gardener ensured the garden was watered whilst I was away :)

Hopefully the photos will work out ok tomorrow..... fingers crossed... and that the sun will be out and it isn't 17 C

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home